Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £23.99Trending at £24.37
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an examination of issues related to the religious roots of post-1990 European identity, by analyzing the components of European identity, the presence of religion in the development of national identities, manifestation of religious roots in secular society, and the role of religion in further European integration and social inclusion.
- Author BiographyLucia Faltin: Centre for the Study of Jewish-Christian Relations; Director of International Programmers and Coordinator of a course on History of Jewish-Christian Relations in the Master of Studies programme, University of Cambridge, UK. Melanie J. Wright is Academic Director of the Centre for the Study of Jewish-Christian Relations, Affiliated Lecturer in the University of Cambridge's Faculty of Divinity and a Fellow of Girton College. Her previous publications include Understanding Judaism (Orchard Academic) and Religion and Film: An Introduction (I. B. Tauris), UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLucia Faltin,Melanie Jane Wright
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.