Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing issues related to the physical, cultural, ideological and psychological relocation of English, this volume provides a critical examination of current sociolinguistic study of English in the world and suggests a new approach which focuses more on ideological and psychological aspects of the phenomenon.
- Author BiographyMARIO SARANCENI teaches Applied Linguistics at the University of Portsmouth, UK. His previous publications include English in the World: Global Rules, Global Roles (co-edited with Rani Rubdy, 2006), The Language of Comics (2003) and papers in international journals, such as English Today, ELT Journal, World Englishes.
- Author(s)Mario Saraceni
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- Series TitleLanguage and Globalization
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.