CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays explore the nature of worldwide economic growth, population, and fertility changes.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Easterlin is University Professor and Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Southern California. He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, past president of the Population Association, a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and a former Guggenheim Fellow. He is editor of Happiness in Economics (2002) and author or co-author of Growth Triumphant: The 21st Century in Historical Perspective (1996), The Fertility Revolution (1985), Birth and Fortune: The Impact of Numbers on Personal Welfare (1980; 2nd edition 1987), and Population, Labor Force, and Long Swings in Economic Growth: The American Experience (1968).
- Author(s)Richard A. Easterlin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 line diagrams 21 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.