CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionMerging criticism with biography, this work uses Allen's ambivalent views of the artistic enterprise as the key to understanding his entire career. The author demonstrates how Allen's films constitute a debate he is conducting with himself about the capacities of art to improve the quality of life.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Bailey, professor of English at St. Lawrence University in Canton, New York, is the author of Reading Stanley Elkin.
- Author(s)Peter J. Bailey
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication19/04/2003
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.