All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you find out why we wear poppies on Remembrance Day. This book brings the story of the poppy to life, showing how it was first used as a symbol of remembrance and how soldiers are remembered all over the world.
- Author BiographyHelen Cox Cannons has worked as an editor for many years. She loves writing books, particularly about history.
- Author(s)Helen Cox-Cannons
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Important Events in History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.