All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the way ancient epistolary theory and practice were understood and imitated in the European Renaissance. This study is of interest to students and scholars in a number of areas, including classical, Renaissance, and early modern studies; comparative literature; and the history of reading, rhetoric, and writing.
- Author BiographyKathy Eden is the Chavkin Family Professor of English Literature and professor of classics at Columbia University. She is the author of several books, including Friends Hold All Things in Common: Tradition, Intellectual Property, and the Adages of Erasmus.
- Author(s)Kathy Eden
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.