All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents accounts of the repositioning of higher education institutions across a range of contexts in the East and West. It argues that global governance, institutional organisation and academic practice are complementary elements within the process.
- Author BiographyBob Adamson is Professor of Curriculum Studies at the Hong Kong Institute of Education and the UNESCO-UNEVOC Director for Hong Kong. Jon Nixon has held professional posts in four UK institutions of higher education and is currently Honorary Professor of Educational Studies, University of Sheffield, UK. Feng Su is a Lecturer in Education at Liverpool Hope University, UK.
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight720 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBob Adamson,Feng Su,Jon Nixon
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.