Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- Author(s)Walter Kintsch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology Library Editions: Memory
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Orienting Attitudes Part 1: Theory 2. A Propositional Theory for the Representation of Meaning in Knowledge and Memory 3. On the Adequacy of Propositional Text Bases for the Representation of Meaning 4. A Process Model for Episodic Memory: The Encoding and Retrieval of Experiences Part 2: Experimental Investigations 5. On the Abstract Nature of the Memory Representations for Texts (with D. Monk) 6. The Psychological Reality of Text Bases I: Reading Rate and Comprehension (with J.M. Keenan) 7. The Psychological Reality of Text Bases II: Sentence Memory 8. Memory for Information Inferred During Reading 9. Memory Search I: Paragraph Memory and the Retrieval of Information 10. Memory Search II: The Use of Knowledge in the Verification of Statements 11. Lexical Decomposition: Compression and Memory 12. Interim Conclusions. References. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.