Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- £9.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by abacobooks
- Est. delivery by 22 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen this text was published two decades ago, it put the mother-daughter relationship and female psychology on the map. The text was recently chosen by Contemporary Sociology as one of the ten most influential books of the 25 years between 1974 and 1999.
- Author BiographyNancy J. Chodorow is a psychoanalyst in private practice and Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of The Power of Feelings: Personal Meaning in Psychoanalysis, Gender, and Culture (1999), Femininities, Masculinities, Sexualities: Freud and Beyond (1994), and Feminism and Psychoanalytic Theory (1989).
- Author(s)Nancy J. Chodorow
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFirst Edition, with a New Pref ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.