All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.12
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.40
- £30.27Trending at £30.76
- £13.59Trending at £13.81
- £14.62Trending at £14.86
- £34.98Trending at £35.53
About this product
- DescriptionExamines feminist critiques of medical knowledge and practice; and the legal regulation of pregnancy termination, conception and child-bearing, and behavior during pregnancy. This book demonstrates that the right to choice isn't an automatic guarantee of reproductive justice and gender equality.
- Author BiographyNancy Ehrenreich is Professor at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCritical America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byNancy Ehrenreich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.