All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeticulously analyses the political climate in the years leading up to the American Civil War and the causes of that conflict.
- Author BiographyJohn Ashworth is Professor of American History at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of numerous books, including Slavery, Capitalism and Politics in the Antebellum Republic (Cambridge University Press, 1995, 2007), the second volume of which won the James A. Rawley award given by the Southern Historical Association.
- Author(s)John Ashworth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.