All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Mason investigates how Republicans tackled the problem of their party's minority status from the Great Depression until the Reagan years.
- Author BiographyRobert Mason is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Edinburgh, where he has worked since 1998. In 2004-5 he held a fellowship at the John W. Kluge Center, Library of Congress. Professor Mason is the author of Richard Nixon and the Quest for a New Majority (2004).
- Author(s)Robert Mason
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.