All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1964, this study of the Republican Party in Georgia during the nineteenth century shows the party as a failed and frustrated institution. There were no official party records covering the period, and Olive Hall Shadgett abstracted much of this history from newspaper accounts.
- Author BiographyOlive Hall Shadgett taught political science at the University of Georgia and Georgia State University.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.