All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionMost people (including moral philosophers), when faced with the fact that some of their cherished moral views lead up to the Repugnant Conclusion, feel that they have to revise their moral outlook.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLibrary of Ethics and Applied Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteV, 261 p.
- Weight1240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJesper Ryberg,Torbjorn Tannsjo
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.