All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of Cormack: The Research Process in Nursing Includes contributions from experts across the UK Thoroughly revised and updated in line with current practice Includes new chapters on evidence-based practice, implementing change and systematic reviews Includes boxed examples from published literature.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kate Gerrish is Professor of Nursing Practice Development, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield and Chair of the Research Society for the Royal College of Nursing. Dr Anne Lacey is Senior Research Fellow, School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield. Desmond Cormack is Honorary Reader in Health and Nursing, QueenMargaret University College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date31/03/2010
- Content Note46
- Weight1108 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Edited byAnne Lacey,Catherine Gerrish,Kate Gerrish
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.81
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.