All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invaluable tool for postgraduate research students and for students at all levels working on research projects.
- Author BiographyPat Cryer is Visiting Professor for the Development of Graduate Education at the University of Manchester. She has headed various studies on the needs of postgraduate research students and their supervisors, which she converted into practical support by setting up a national network for academics on postgraduate issues and a series of guides on postgraduate issues for academics.
- Author(s)Pat Cryer
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study Skills
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.