All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £6.98
- £6.49Trending at £8.18
- £9.96Trending at £10.96
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.56
- £33.52Trending at £41.94
About this product
- DescriptionShows how modern psychology and ancient philosophy impacts education. This book features case studies of applied psychology, including educational, personnel, criminal, military, medical, management, and dream psychology. It offers insights of prominent Chinese figures and schools of thought, from Cheng Hao and Cheng Yi to Wang Fuzhi and Yan Yuan.
- Author BiographyZhu Yongxin is a member of the National People's Congress (NPC) Standing Committee, vice chairman of the China Association for Promoting Democracy (CAPD), and vice president of Chinese Society of Education (CSE). He also serves as a professor and PhD supervisor in Soochow University.A sponsor of the New Education Experiment in China, Professor Zhu has won several awards for his influential work, including 60 great contributors in China's Education of 60 years (2009), 30th Anniversary of Reform and Opening Up: Person of the Year in China's Education Area (2008), Top 10 News Figures in China's Reform (2007), and Top 10 Elites in China's Education (2006).Professor Zhu has published more than 400 articles on education both at home and abroad, and published over 30 books as well.
- Author(s)Zhu Yongxin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight762 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.