All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to expand the concept of investing beyond stocks and bonds, wake up from dangerous old investing patterns, open your eyes to new opportunities, and build a better world. This book lays out three classes of assets: personal (your time), tangible (the things you own or have access to), and financial (traditional investment funds).
- Author BiographyHal Brill is the co-founder of Natural Investments and the co-author of Investing With Your Values. He is on the board of Solar Energy International, which provides technical training in renewable energy, and is business manager of an organic hops farm. Michael Kramer is Director of Social Research at Natural Investments. He serves on the national policy committee of USSIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investing and publishes a Sustainable Shareholder column at GreenBiz.com. Christopher Peck is a managing partner at Natural Investments. He's taught sustainable finance for many years, including in a green MBA program, and a popular course on business planning. Jim Cummings is the founder of the Acoustic Ecology Institute, which focuses on sound-related environmental issues.
- Author(s)Christopher Peck,Hal Brill,Jim Cummings,Michael Kramer
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.