All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential resource is for nursing and allied health students across the globe who are undertaking-or are about to undertake-their internship and initial work experience. This reference identifies practical strategies for career advancement and for overcoming stressors and challenges in the workplace.
- Author BiographyMargaret McAllister, RN, MHN, BA, (UQ) M Ed (ACU), Ed D (QUT) is Associate Professor of Nursing, University of the Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia. A Fellow of the Australian College of Mental Health Nursing, Dr. McAllister is active in this organization, as well as in Suicide Prevention and the Royal College of Nursing, both in Australia. She is widely published in nursing internationally and has authored 16 papers for major peer-reviewed journals, including Journal of Clinical Nursing and Journal of Mental Health Nursing.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Lowe,Margaret McAllister
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.