All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhen most people think of corporate responsibility, they are focusing on a business's effect on and relationship to stakeholders. A Responsible Business sees stakeholders as full partners and meaningful instruments for the evolution of healthier communities and more successful businesses.
- Author BiographyCAROL SANFORD has been the CEO of InterOctave, Inc., a global business resource to Fortune 500 and new economy businesses large and small, for over thirty years. In addition, Carol lectures at universities such as MIT Sloan School of Management, University of Washington Foster School of Business, and University of Michigan Ross School of Business on sustainability, business innovation, and corporate responsibility. Visit www.TheResponsibleBusiness.com for additional content and information.
- Author(s)Carol Sanford
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight656 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byRebecca M. Henderson,Charles O. Holliday
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.