All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExposes the workings of a world little understood and often overlooked, the world of restless plants and the movements by which they accomplish the necessary functions of their lives. This book draws on examples across the spectrum of plant families and opens a window on how plants move: within cells, as individual cells, and via organs.
- Author BiographyDov Koller was Professor Emeritus in the Department of Botany at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Elizabeth Van Volkenburgh is Adjunct Professor of Forest Resources and Divisional Dean for Research, College of Arts and Sciences, University of Washington.
- Author(s)Dov Koller
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 30 line illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Van Volkenburgh
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.