All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.87
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the Habsburg Army's occupation of Serbia from 1914 through 1918, arguing that it was different from other great power colonial projects.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gumz is currently Assistant Professor of History at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago and has held teaching positions at the United States Naval War College, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and the University of Chicago. His articles have appeared in the Historical Journal and the Historian. He was the recipient of a Fulbright Fellowship for study in Vienna and a Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship.
- Author(s)Jonathan E. Gumz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Military Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.