CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn this evaluation of the interdependence of Orthodox iconography and liturgical worship, the author leads the reader on a pilgrimage through the major feasts of the Church's annual cycle by way of their iconographic representations.
- Author(s)Michel Quenot
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Content Note94 illustrations, (some colour )
- Weight300 g
- Width169 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.