Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 6 Nov
- £4.92Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho wants a respectable retirement any way? Not Ted Prescott, genial visitor to Mailliot le Bois, here on an impulsive mission to seek out his past whilst heroically diminishing the sleepy French town's stocks of red wine.
- Author BiographyAlex Marsh is a writer and author who has produced short columns for The Guardian, jokes for BBC Radio 4 and was a teenage columnist for ZX Spectrum Adventurer magazine. As a commercial copywriter, he has worked on everything from recruitment material for MI5 to advertising blurb for some of Britain's best-selling board games. Alex's alter-ego blog Private Secret Diary achieved Internet fame with its comic snapshots of English rural life and formed the backdrop to his first book, Sex and Bowls and Rock and Roll while his love of the music of Georges Brassens and Jake Thackray was the inspiration for The Resurrection of Frederic Debreu. An experienced public speaker, Alex lives close to the Norfolk North coast.
- Author(s)Alex Marsh
- PublisherRed Door Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Door Publishing Ltd
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £7.97Trending at £8.68
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £4.66Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.