CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £45.78
- £34.66Trending at £36.72
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £16.79Trending at £24.17
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of the Muller cell, the main glial element of the retina, in the development, organization, and function of the vertebrate retina. These cells may also play a role in the control of eye growth and in determining the processing of information by surrounding neurons.
- Author(s)Harris Ripps,Vijay Sarthy
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives in Vision Research
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; 92 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 278 p. 93 illus., 1 illus. in color.
- Weight668 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.