All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at retirement beginning before it starts and considers not just the positive rewards of this stage of life but also the attendant emotions, difficulties, and obstacles retirees must face, no matter their age when they retire. It includes firsthand accounts and is based on results gleaned from a survey of more than 1400 retirees.
- Author BiographyRob Pascale, PhD, founded Marketing Analysts, Inc, a quantitative market research company, in 1982. Dr. Pascale retired from full time responsibilities at MAi in 2005 at the age of 51. Throughout his 25-year tenure as president of MAi, Dr. Pascale was directly involved in over 5000 research studies for more than 50 of the largest corporations in the world, and has polled well over 2 million consumers. Louis H. Primavera, PhD, is a New York State Licensed Psychologist trained in behavior and rational emotive behavior therapies, and maintained a private practice for more than twenty-five years specializing in marriage counseling. Dr. Primavera is currently the Dean of the School of Health Sciences at Touro College. Previously he was the Dean of the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies at Adelphi University, held the Department Chair and served as Associate Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at St. John's University, and has held full time faculty positions at Hofstra University, St. Francis College, and Molloy College. Primavera has published extensively in the social sciences, and his work has appeared in a number of prestigious professional journals in Psychology. He was a consultant to the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and has held a number of other consulting positions in medicine, business, and education. He has been a member of a number of professional organizations and has served as President of the Academic Division of the New York State Psychological Association, and the New York City Metro Chapter of the American Statistical Association. Rip Roach is senior partner and managing director at Marketing Analysts, Inc. He also serves as the lead technical consultant for the MAi staff and its clients.
- Author(s)Louis H. Primavera,Rip Roach,Rob Pascale
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/02/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight358 g
- Width144 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £8.67
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £11.30Trending at £13.99
- £17.70Trending at £17.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.05
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.