CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.57Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
- £4.08Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionWomen inventors developed significant technologies, yet, because of cultural barriers, their contributions have been largely ignored. This study explores the relationship between women and technology. Their experiences reveal why gendered assumptions about women and technology persist.
- Author BiographyDENISE E. PILATO is an Assistant Professor of Science and Technology Studies at Eastern Michigan University./e Her teaching and research focus on historical patterns that explore the relationship between gender and technology.
- Author(s)Denise E. Pilato
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.