All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of the relationship between the end of the Cold War and the resurgence of geopolitics in Europe.
- Author BiographyStefano Guzzini is Senior Researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies, Copenhagen and Professor of Government at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number124
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStefano Guzzini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £8.99Trending at £9.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.