Consider these sponsored items
- £31.14Was:£32.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrown demonstrates how Florentine thinkers used Lucretius--earlier and more widely than has been supposed--to provide a radical critique of prevailing orthodoxies. She enhances our understanding of the revolution in sixteenth-century political thinking and our definition of the Renaissance within newly discovered worlds and new social networks.
- Author BiographyAlison Brown is Emerita Professor of Italian Renaissance History at the University of London, Royal Holloway.
- Author(s)Alison Brown
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleI Tatti Studies in Italian Renaissance History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.