Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.71Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionBy the spring of 1998, it had become clear that Italy, after considerable effort, had succeeded in bringing its public finances into line with the Maastricht parameters for joining the European Monetary Union. This was generally viewed as an important success of the Olive Tree coalition government led by Romano Prodi.
- Author BiographyDavid Hine is Fellow and Senior Censor at Christ Church College, Oxford. Salvatore Vassallo is senior civil servant in the Emilia-Romagna regional government's Institutional Affairs Bureau and Professor of Public Policy Analysis at the University of Trento.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleItalian politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content NoteBibliog
- Weight352 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid Hine,Salvatore Vassallo
- Edition StatementIllustrated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.