CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionLong overdue reflections on a visionary choreographer
- Author BiographyClaudia Gitelman is a veteran of Broadway and the concert stage, and professor emerita at Rutgers University. She has published on the modern dance artists Hanya Holm and Mary Wigman. Randy Martin is a professor of art and public policy at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, and the author and editor of several books, including Critical Moves: Dance Studies in Theory and Politics (1998).
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note33 B&W illus., 16 colour illus.
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byClaudia Gitelman,Randy Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.