All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevelation is stylistically unlike any other part of the New Testament and is notoriously bewildering and difficult to understand. William Barclay carefully explores its themes in ways that lead us to the revelation that Christians shall know heaven and the true glory of God.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barclay (1907-1978) is known and loved by millions worldwide as one of the greatest Christian teachers of modern times. His insights into the New Testament, combined with his vibrant writing style, have delighted and enlightened readers of all ages for over half a century. He served for most of his life as Professor of Divinity at the University of Glasgow, and wrote more than fifty books--most of which are still in print today.
- Author(s)William Barclay
- PublisherSt Andrew Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Daily Study Bible
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Andrew Press
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.