Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £10.09Trending at £11.02
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
- £13.98Trending at £19.98
- £8.08Trending at £9.02
About this product
- Date of Publication31/03/1990
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVII, 263 p.
- Weight402 g
- Edited byMurray N. Rothbard
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsArticles.- Eugen Richter and Late German Manchester Liberalism: A Reevaluation.- Ludwig von Mises as Social Rationalist.- Banking, Nation States and International Politics: A Sociological Reconstruction of the Present Economic Order.- National Goods versus Public Goods: Defense, Disarmament, and Free Riders.- Karl Marx: Communist as Religious Eschatologist.- The Subjectivist Roots of James Buchanan's Economics.- Notes and Comments.- The DMVP-MVP Controversy: A Note.- Misconceptions about Austrian Business Cycle Theory: A Comment.- Book Reviews.- Gary B. Madison. Understanding: A Phenomenological-Pragmatic Analysis.- Thomas Sowell. A Conflict of Visions.- David Conway. A Farewell to Marx.- Richard L. Lucier. The International Political Economy of Coffee.- Walter Block and Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr., eds. Man, Economy, and Liberty.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.