Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe exuberant explosions of old college days have traditionally been forgiven as somewhat enviable expressions of the high spirits of exultant youth. This book provides an account of the changes that have taken place in the backgrounds, attitudes, and, temperaments of students at the so-called prestige colleges.
- Author BiographyEverett Lee Hunt, who died in 1984, taught at Huron, Swarthmore College, Cornell University, and the Universities of Illinois and Colorado. His writings include studies of Plato, Aristotle, and Matthew Arnold. He was the eighth president of the Eastern Communication Association Committee of Scholars and one of the founders of the field of communication.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byEverett Lee Hunt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.