All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh interpretation of the pivotal era of the Russian tsar Peter the Great. This book links together and transcends Peter's many reforms of state and society, arguing that it was nothing less than a cultural revolution. It discusses the shaping events of the tsar's youth, his inner circle, the resistance his reforms engendered, and more.
- Author BiographyJames Cracraft is Professor of History, University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)James Cracraft
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note36 halftones
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.