CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionRanging in subject from England's poor laws to the Human Genome Project, this text looks at the history and development of the eugenics movement in Anglo-American culture.
- Author BiographyMAROUF HASIAN JR. is a professorof communications at the University of Utah. His books include Forensic Rhetorics and SatelliteSurveillance: The Visualization of War Crimes and Human Rights Violations, Representing Ebola: Culture, Law, and PublicDiscourse about the 2013-2015 West African Ebola Outbreak, Humanitarian Aid and the ImpoverishedRhetoric of Celebrity Advocacy, and DroneWarfare and Lawfare in a Post-Heroic Age.
- Author(s)Marouf A. Hasian
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1996
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleUniversity of Georgia Humanities Centre Series on Science & the Humanities
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.