All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhat roles should midwives play within the US healthcare system? Must they have certified degrees and be under the jurisdiction of a professional board? Do notions of gender erect barriers between the medical professions? This book attempts to answer many questions on the rhetoric of midwifery.
- Author(s)Mary M. Lay
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.