All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)C. Clifton Black
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyC. Clifton Black is Otto A. Piper Professor of Biblical Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary. He is a member of the editorial advisory board for WJK's highly esteemed New Testament Library series and the author or coauthor of numerous books and articles, including Mark (Abingdon New Testament Commentaries) and Anatomy of the New Testament (seventh edition).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.