All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines over ninety short stories as rhetorical artifacts of nearly a century of American history, from the early days of the Great War to the ongoing conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan. Each story features a type of rhetorical depiction that enables the audience to experience the tale vicariously.
- Author BiographyWilliam M. Purcell is a professor of communication and journalism at Seattle Pacific University. He was educated at Auburn University, the University of Alabama, and Indiana University. He previously served on the faculties of Augustana College and the University of Washington.
- Author(s)William M. Purcell
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight209 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.