Consider these sponsored items
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRe-published to coincide with the 50th Anniversary of the Declaration Unilateral Independence (UDI) which marked the start of hostilities this is the authoritative history of the bitter civil war in South Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe.
- Author BiographyProfessor Paul Moorcraft is a published author and journalist living near Guildford. He was a senior instructor at Sandhurst but lived for many years in South Africa and Zimbabwe. He is currently Visiting Professor at Cardiff University and Director of the Centre for Foreign Policy Analysis, London. His published works include Axis of Evil (2005), Inside the Danger Zones (2010), The Rhodesian War (2011), Mugabe's War Machine (2011) Shooting the Messenger (2011), The Total Destruction of the Tamil Tigers (2012) and Omar al-Bashir and Africa's Longest War (2015). Peter McLaughlin was in the Rhodesian policy during the civil war. He still lives in Zimbabwe and is an academic and author.
- Author(s)Paul Moorcraft,Peter McLaughlin
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note16pp black and white plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- by_searching4u31 May, 2017by
Excellent summary of the Rhodesian life and times
I would highly recommend this book! Well written and content is accurate and interesting. Very pleased I found it !!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.