Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Weimar era in Germany is often characterized as a time of significant change. Such periods of rupture transform the way people envision the past, present, and future. This book traces the conceptions of time and history in the Germany of the early 20th century.
- Author BiographyRobbert-Jan Adriaansen teaches historiography and the philosophy of history at Erasmus University in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. His research focuses on conceptions of time and history in modern, especially German, history.
- Author(s)Robbert-Jan Adriaansen
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMaking Sense of History
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note4 illustrations, 1 table
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.