All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook describes the Ribble Way, a 71 mile route following the Ribble valley, from the estuary mouth, near Preston, to the river's source on Cam Fell in the Yorkshire Dales. The book contains a full route description split into seven convenient stages, with suggestions for day walkers.
- Author BiographyDennis and Jan Kelsall are professional outdoor writers and photographers, contributing to various magazines and producing a weekly walking feature for the Lancashire Evening Post. They have a keen interest in the environment, its geology, flora and wildlife. Other titles produced by Dennis and Jan Kelsall and published by Cicerone are 'The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path' and 'Walking in Pembrokeshire'.
- Author(s)Dennis Kelsall,Jan Kelsall
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note14 OS maps and 70 colour photos
- Weight180 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.