Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionContains topics in Hamilton's Ricci flow. This book presents the theory of Ricci solitons, Kahler-Ricci flow, compactness theorems, Perelman's entropy monotonicity and no local collapsing, Perelman's reduced distance function and applications to ancient solutions, and a primer of 3-manifold topology.
- Author(s)Bennett Chow,Christine Guenther,Dan Knopf,David Glickenstein,Feng Luo,James Isenberg,Lei Ni,Paul S. Aspinwall,Peng Lu,Sun-Chin Chu
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- Series TitleMathematical Surveys and Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 135
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.