All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first great spy novels, The Riddle of the Sands is set during the long suspicious years leading up to the First World War. The story builds in excitement as two young men on a sailing holiday discover a German plot to invade England. This edition is complemented by a fine introduction which examines the novel in its political and historical context.
- Author BiographyDavid Trotter is Quain Professor of English Language and Literature at University College, London.
- Author(s)Erskine Childers
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note4 maps
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Trotter
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £4.50Trending at £4.61
- £2.81Trending at £3.63
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.