Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to the Ridgeway National Trail, an 87-mile (139km) route described in both directions between Avebury in Wiltshire to Ivinghoe Beacon in Buckinghamshire. It passes through two AONBs, the chalky North Wessex Downs and the wooded Chiltern Hills. With information on many historic sites as well as trips off the trail to nearby villages.
- Author BiographySteve Davison has been a keen hill walker for many years. A freelance writer and photographer, he holds a Mountain Leader certificate and has worked as a part-time outdoor education instructor. He has written for a number of outdoor magazines as well as local and national newspapers, specialising in hill walking as well as UK and European travel. Steve is a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Steve Davison
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photos and 30 OS map extracts
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.