Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.33Trending at £18.93
- £6.42Trending at £7.99
- £16.96Trending at £17.77
- £8.54Trending at £9.99
- £10.51Trending at £12.38
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £5.30Trending at £7.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses neuroendocrinological research showing that consumers can differ in biological perceptions of the same stimulus. The text includes case studies from top brands, and offers groundbreaking techniques for product developers and managers.
- Author BiographyProf. Diana Derval is President and Research Director of DervalResearch, global market research firm specializing in human perception and behavior, and Chair of the Board of Directors of the Better Immune System Foundation. Visionary researcher, inventor of the Hormonal QuotientTM, member of the Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology, and author regularly featured in the media, Diana Derval turns fascinating neuroscientific breakthroughs into powerful business frameworks to identify, understand, and predict human traits, motivations, and behavior. She has accelerated the development of Fortune 500 firms including TomTom, Michelin, HP, Philips, Sara Lee, and Danone. Diana Derval is Professor of Marketing and Innovation at the University of Wales MBA/Robert Kennedy College, and teaches Sensory Science at ESSEC Paris-Singapore Business School, and at the University Leonard de Vinci. Over 10,000 professionals enjoyed her inspirational lectures and workshops from Chicago to Shanghai.
- Author(s)Diana Derval
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 146 p.
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.