All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does the basic right to subsistence allow its holders to do for themselves when it goes unfulfilled? This book guides the reader through the morality of infringing property rights for subsistence, in a global context.
- Author BiographyAlejandra Mancilla is a postdoctoral researcher at the Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN), University of Oslo, Norway. She is the co-editor of Theories of Justice (2012), and her articles have appeared, among others, in the Journal of Political Philosophy, Res Publica, the Journal of Applied Philosophy, and the Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy.
- Author(s)Ms. Alejandra Mancilla
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- Series TitleOff the Fence: Morality, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.16Trending at £7.95
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.