CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA study that analyses contemporary childhood by examining various lines of argument about diversity, disability and difference. It critiques the key issues that affect both adults' and children's quality of life, including market-driven values, poverty and civic disengagement.
- Author BiographyDr. Dimitra Hartas is a Lecturer in Special Educational Needs at Warwick University, Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Dimitra Hartas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.