All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Maxwell offers key principles, stories, and reflections on preparing a leader's mind and heart to lead both themselves and others. Leadership is something you learn and earn the right to do. Renowned business writer, motivational speaker, and NY Times bestselling author, John C. Maxwell, shares insight on what it takes to be a leader.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight318 g
- Width171 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.