All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rights of Others examines the boundaries of political community by focusing on political membership.
- Author BiographySeyla Benhabib is one of the leading political theorists in the world today and Eugene Meyer Professor at Yale University.
- PrizesWinner of North American Society for Social Philosophy's Award 2004 and Ralph Bunche Award of the American Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Seyla Benhabib
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Seeley Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.45
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.